Yanco Powerhouse Museum & Minature Railway

Boasting a miniature railway, which is always popular with children, as well as displays of memorabilia and historical photos, the Yanco Power Station was built in 1913 to supply power to the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area. The five-storey building was extended in 1937, and decommissioned in 1957.

The museum is open from 10am to 4pm on the last Sunday of every month. Volunteers also hold a Railway Action Day from 10am to 4pm. The Leeton Visitor Information Centre will make appointments for groups to tour the museum.